Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ava and Carson are Coming to Oklahoma


The plan is that they will leave on July 3rd, Friday afternoon and arrive on Saturday, July 4th. I wonder if they will be too tired to do fireworks or have a USA Birthday Party. I've got flags and hats!

And you had better know that I probably will take 2 million photos because I don't have but about three since Nans and Pops were there last fall. I have a lot of catching up to do. Get ready, Ava and Carson! We are going to have fun and I am going to have the camera in my hand all the time .... just ask Sydney, she knows it is true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ava and Carson, we can't wait to see you. But we are going to camp just after you get here on the 5th. Please stay a long time so we can see you when we get back from camp too.
We love you,
Rosie, Lily & and Elijah

Anonymous said...

Elijah Scharpf

I cant wait for Ava and Carson to
get here!