Monday, July 2, 2012

Grands and Summer Time Activities


A couuple weeks before the grands went, I went with Sorensor to the Purple Glaze.  I made a red plate which when fired, cracked.  Oh well!
Have I mentioned my new addiction to Groupons and Living Social Coupons?  Well,  I keep watching for things to do with the grandkids this summer.  One was a trip to the Purple Glaze........a place to paint on ceramics.  I was working, so Papa brought them and we all worked together.  It was interesting to see what each one chose to paint.
Devin chose  a Yoda Creatue and Elijah a Fish platter. 

Hailey ended up with a Dragon and Papa chose a coffee cup. 

Lily is creatig a piggy bank while Rosie paints a frog. 
And when we were about done and readiy to be sent to the oven this is what they looked like.  Elijah's fish. 

The fired fish was a surprise and beautiful.
Devin's Yoda 

Devin's Yoda is cooked.
Hailey's Dragon 

The dragon came out as a happy creature.
Lily's Pig 

Piggy is ready for holding lots of money.
Rosie finishing up her Green Frog.

Froggie has been baked and ready to eat ..... ooops

And  Papa's mug is ready for the java juice



No comments: