Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve after "Christmas With Family"

Decorating was minimal this year.  (I believe that this post really belonged in the 'adult' blogspot.  Might I say I probably got confused.)  http://nana-splace.blogspot.com/  
Kayla opens her Christmas Gift.
A hug for a sweetie pie.
Hot Chocolate with peppermint in the sun room for the kids.

Group shot before they leave for home.
Heather's Children: Jarred and Jordon with Devin.
April and Dave
An extremely happy time for Bonita with her family here.
Youngest sister, Wanda.
Bonita's mother, Geneva. 
Bonita's oldest sister, Alzeda. 
Lot's of hilarity and laughter in the dining room tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting all of these people. You are a wonderful, gracious, generous hostes.
I want to be like you when I grow up